CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Imagination(our first song we wrote)

Our favorite place to go
Is a place that starts with an I
We go there any day we can
Cause nothing gets in the way of us and our
(chorus)
Imagination,it's a great place to be
Imagination,a place where a girl can be free
A place in time where there are no limits on any rides
Imagination!!!
(end of chorus)
In the future, we'll be in an ocean blue
Yesterday, we were at a beach side
AND TODAY! We are on a stage with millions of people staring back at us!!
(chorus)
Imagination, it's great place to be
Imagination, a place were anyone anyone anyone can be free
A place in time were there are no limits on any rides
IMAGINATION!!!
(BLACKOUT)

2 comments:

PoPs said...

Great song! Even though I don't know what you look like (nor do I know the tune) it's like I can picture you singing it. I hope to be able to see more songs in the very near future!!

All 4 Animals said...

mayzie is right... your song is great!!! I can picture you singing it, and I hope your dream comes true about becoming famous!